McKenzie L & W Bus Lines is always looking for enthusiastic, and diverse candidates to train. Our desire is to seek individuals that pay attention to detail, and have good driving, communication (oral & written), interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must meet all Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) standards as it relates to operating a motorcoach
- Must have a DOT medical card from a certified FMCSA doctor, drug test, and training before employment consideration.
- Once hired, motorcoach operators must maintain the required DOT qualifications for commercial drivers including active physical, Motor Vehicle Report, and random drug test, classroom, and on-the-road training. You will be partnered with a senior driver for the on-the-road training, and it will be based on your skill level.
Motorcoach Diesel Mechanic
- Knowledge of general mechanic principles, to include knowledge of the basic practices used in servicing, lubricating, and making minor mechanical repairs and adjustments common to automatic-type equipment.
- Knowledge of the mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems common to transit vehicles.
- Knowledge of the tools (hand and power) common to mechanical repair.
- Knowledge of the use of computerized diagnostic equipment including readers, scanners, PDAs, and laptop computers.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical wiring diagrams, service manuals, and other reference materials.
- Properly clean the interior and exterior of motorcoaches
- Flexible work schedule
- Cleaning of areas other than vehicles including buildings and grounds as requested.
- May involve safely starting and driving of vehicles on the lot.
If interested, please complete and submit the requested information in the form below.